Monday, April 4, 2011

Stupid Effing Watercolor class Pt. 1

I've got nothing fun to write about, because my pretend hippie art teacher has me up AGAIN painting. I got my first compliment today though. I can mix colors to match something like a professional paint mixer. I had no idea Menard's hired pros, but I guess I can quit school, my fate is sealed. When I was little I wanted to be a professional crayon sharpener, so I imagine that's where I got my start in loving colors. Psh. All I have to say is the picture is symmetrical enough dammit! If it doesn't have to be exact, then you leave it wide open lady. Now start being nice like real hippies, instead of a ballbuster. You're only teaching a fucking art class. So, maybe my mojo will be set tomorrow after, "Angry After Dark Paint Time", is over.

3 comments:

  1. So what makes a pretend hippie? I like the idea. Maybe I want to be one. Part sweet, part ball-buster. Is there a registration fee or something? Do we get an identification card of some sort?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hippies are mellow, she's uptight! She can't be all into nature and art, & talk to us all like we're idiots, give us a ridiculous amount of painting work, & sit back & work on her own personal stuff instead of showing or helping us! I guarantee she'll charge you a registration fee! I'll see if I can get it waived though.

    ReplyDelete