Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shape Ups

This might catch me some flack, considering how popular these shoes are. But, I don't see how these things are. They're ugly- IMO- for one, and two, do they REALLY shape you up? Walking from the car to the house isn't gonna help. Walking around the store isn't gonna help enough. Unless you're a mall walker, or you don't use a cart and lap Walmart 17 times. I don't know. If they really help, I'd love to know, as I've never even tried them, so I'm kinda talking out of my ass somewhat. What I do know, is the women I've seen wearing them- none of my friends if any of you do- need more than some magical shoes, and to let them think otherwise is wrong. They're not helping, and if they are, it's too little to really be noticed.

2 comments:

  1. Those are totally my favorite shoes ever and I am so totally offended and disappointed. Maybe you should try to walk a mile in someone else's shoes before you decide how awful they are.

    tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I walk a mile in those shoes, it's still farther than half the people wearing them! HA!

    ReplyDelete